Qualities of the Best Vein Doctor in NJ — According to Medical Group
April 24, 2020
What are the qualities of the best vein doctor in NJ?
- Board Certification: If you’re looking for the best vein doctor in NJ, you should start by making a list of the best vein doctors in New Jersey. The first step is to cull the list down to the board-certified vein specialists. To get board-certified, vein doctors have to accomplish several challenging professional milestones, which establishes them as the best vein physicians.
- American Board of Venous Medicine (ABVLM) Recognition: The American Board of Venous Medicine formally certifies vein doctors who have made significant contributions to varicose vein and spider vein care. As such, you should look for diplomat-certified vein doctors.
- Exceptional Medical School Education & Training: Find a vein doctor with an exceptional educational background. Look for phlebologists who have graduated from Harvard Medical School or other similarly reputable medical schools.
- Years of Experience: The best vein doctors should have years of experience, and they should have performed hundreds of minimally invasive procedures.
- Registered Physician in Vascular Interpretation: Find an RPVI vein doctor who has specialized training in vascular imaging because that’s one of the most important skills in the diagnosis and treatment of varicose vein and spider veins.
- Minimally Invasive Varicose Vein Treatments: Find varicose vein doctors near me who specialize in the latest minimally invasive varicose vein treatments, such as radiofrequency ablation, endovenous laser ablation, VenaSeal, ambulatory phlebectomy, and sclerotherapy.
- Perfect Track Record: The best vein doctor in NJ should have a perfect track record. They should also have brilliant reviews and testimonials from patients.
- Friendly & Compassionate Vein Specialist: When you schedule an interview with the vein specialist, try to gauge their attitude and personality. You should find the friendliest and most compassionate vein dr because they’re likely to care about your physical and emotional comfort through the vein treatment.
What are the qualities of the best vein treatment center in Paramus, NJ?
- Best Vein Doctor Near Me: The best clinic for varicose vein treatment in New Jersey will have strict prerequisites for their medical director. You must find a varicose vein treatment center that adheres to strict standards for their vein doctors.
- State-of-the-Art Vascular Center Near Me: The best vein clinic in Paramus should have the latest technologies and equipment, such as VNUS, ClariVein, and ClosureFAST. These advanced vein treatment equipment assist in the latest minimally invasive procedures, ensuring that they’re painless, comfortable, and safe.
- Minimally Invasive Varicose Vein Treatments: You must avoid vein clinics that provide varicose vein surgery. You should only focus on vein clinics in Paramus that provide minimally invasive varicose vein treatments, such as radiofrequency ablation, endovenous laser ablation, and VenaSeal.
- Insurance Coverage: Minimally invasive procedures can be costly. However, radiofrequency ablation and endovenous ablation get insurance coverage because they’re medically necessary procedures. As such, you must find a vein clinic that accepts all major insurance plans, including medicare. The vein center should also help you claim insurance coverage.
- Accessible Vein Treatment Center in Paramus, NJ: Finally, you must find a vein institute or vein treatment center near me in Paramus, NJ. The vein clinic should ideally have parking space, and it should be close to your location.
What is the best varicose vein treatment in New Jersey?
- Radiofrequency Ablation: Widely considered to be the best varicose vein treatment in New Jersey, radiofrequency ablation has a 97% success rate, it causes no pain or discomfort, and it gets insurance coverage. During the radiofrequency ablation procedure, the varicose vein specialist uses thermal energy (channeled through a catheter) to destroy the diseased vein’s walls. The accumulated blood reroutes to healthier veins, restoring smooth blood circulation to the heart.
- Endovenous Laser Ablation: Endovenous laser ablation is yet another highly-effective minimally invasive varicose vein procedure with a success rate of 97% and insurance coverage. However, endovenous laser ablation causes more post-procedural discomfort, and some people may be unsuitable for this vein treatment. During the endovenous laser treatment, the varicose vein dr channels laser energy into the problematic saphenous vein through an endovenous laser. The accumulated blood reroutes to healthier veins, restoring smooth blood circulation.
- VenaSeal: VenaSeal is one of the latest varicose vein treatments with a 97% success rate and no pain or discomfort. However, VenaSeal has only recently been approved by the FDA, which is why it doesn’t yet have insurance coverage. During this minimally invasive procedure, the phlebologist injects a medical adhesive or vein glue into the diseased saphenous vein to seal it shut and restore blood circulation to the heart.
- Ambulatory Phlebectomy: Ambulatory Phlebectomy is a cosmetic varicose vein treatment to remove the superficial varicose veins. This minimally invasive treatment only offers cosmetic relief. It removes the superficial varicose veins but doesn’t treat venous insufficiency. The vein physician creates incisions on the surface of the skin and extracts the superficial varicose veins left behind after the primary vein treatment.
- Sclerotherapy: Sclerotherapy is the best spider vein treatment in NJ because it removes the superficial varicose vein and spider veins from the surface of your skin. The spider vein physician injects a medicine called sclerosant into the spider veins to harden them into scar tissues that eventually get absorbed by the body.
Find the Best Varicose Vein Doctors Near Me
Vein Treatment Clinic is the best vein treatment center in Paramus, NJ. Our Paramus vein clinic has some of the best varicose vein doctors near me, and it is highly accessible, located just off NJ-17, near Paramus Park Mall. For more information, please schedule an appointment with the best vein doctor in NJ today.
Book a Consultation
Scheduling a consultation with one of our vein treatment experts is one of the best ways to determine the proper resolution for your varicose veins. The treatments can include sclerotherapy, laser or radiofrequency ablation, a medication called Varithena, or procedures such as Venaseal, or Clarivein.
Meet our Vein Specialists
Dr. Namrata Khimani
Venous specialist | Harvard Medical School
Dr. Khimani is a nationally recognized leader in the field of venous medicine. She is an expert in Spider Vein and Varicose Vein Treatment based in New York City. While Dr. Khimani treats a variety of patients experiencing varicose vein problems, she also sub-specializes in the treatment of vein disease in women, including those with pregnancy and post-pregnancy related spider and varicose veins.
If you have varicose veins and spider veins, suffer from leg cramps, leg swelling, or restless leg syndrome, come see Dr. Khimani at our Vein Treatment Center NYC. Most procedures are covered by major medical insurances, including Medicare. Call us and get verified today.
We’re preparing your estimate
We need a bit more information from you to provide an accurate estimate. Stay tuned, one of our team members will reach out to you shortly to ask you a few questions and provide you with an estimate based on your medical needs and insurance coverage.
In the meantime, learn more about vein disease, treatments and find you local experts below:
Request an appointment
We are one of the top spider vein and varicose vein treatment centers in the Nation, offering the latest treatments and the most state of the art technology. Our vein treatment center sources the best vein doctors and specialists from around the world.
Covered by most insurances, including Medicare.
Enter your information below to get started
By emailing us or contacting us via web form, you are accepting the inherent privacy limitations of online communication. For more information about internet privacy, please read our Communication by Email/Text document. Please respond “stop” to text messages to opt out.